It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

Works of Art on a Postcard... Greetings from NYC a postcard from the world renowned Guggenheim Museum


Today we received 4 postcards this is the first I pulled out of the mailbox. I jumped for joy because growing up in New York City the Guggenheim Museum is a staple in the rich art history of New York's high end art museums. The building itself has attracted architects from around the world for 51 years. This is yet another great learning artifact for our global project. It is also our very first postcard from New York City, thanks to an old friend and her sister! As usual we looked it up on Google Earth to give the visual a more concrete feel. Someday we will visit many of the museums on Museum mile in New York city. Also I have gathered a picture of The Guggenheim Museum direct from its main website: http://www.guggenheim.org/guggenheim-foundation/architecture/new-york. I also learned on this website that there are several Guggenheim Museums around the world (this was a surprise to me) but I am glad to discover and share this with our little girl!

0 Responses

Contact Us