It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

A warm hello from ... Malaysia


Today after a short dry spell most likely due to the Volcano disrupting postal service around the globe we received a postcard from our friend in Malaysia. She writes: Today I have purchased 40 postcards and have began mailing them to my postcard swap friends like yourselves. The picture displayed on the card shows a typical Malaysian village home. I reside in Kuala Lumpur but was born in Pahang.my parents home looked much like this till recently. In my village many of the kitchens and living rooms have been renovated. I am living in a quiet village. When I lived at home I used to fish, it is a hobby of mine. I have many hobbies which include writing, photography, postcard collecting, poetry, and riding my scooter. I work on my own now selling jewelery in Kuala Lumpur. I am taking German lessons twice a week also. In Malaysia we speak Malay, Chinese, and Indian. Many of the locals in my town speak perfect English I am still perfecting mine. When I can gather the funding I would like to visit the United States someday. I have traveled on several occasions to Europe but sadly have not yet made it to America. Till next time


Many Thanks to Shana S for this wonderful postcard we have learned so much! We hope you enjoy our postcards, and we wish you the best on your future travels.
0 Responses

Contact Us