It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

Shanghai

Jingjing sends us a postcard of lovely Shanghai. She writes: Hi! This is from Shanghai, China, the most developed city in China. I'm a 19 year old University student majoring in Italian Linguistics and literature. My card shows what my city looks like at night. Hope you like it. {We LOVE this, thank you} Someone says that Shanghai is not real China because Shanghai is two young a city to compare with Beijing our capital {I am sure people say that about Charlotte where we live compared to our state capital Raleigh} Beijing has a history of more than 5,000 years, but I love my city. It's modern and open. Chinese food is very delicious and I promise the real Chinese food is definitely different from what you eat so called  "Chinese Food" in USA. I know about Charlotte from its NBA team lol hope someday I can travel there to see it with my own eyes. Happy Postcrossing & best wishes to you and your lovely daughter. Jingjing

Thank you so very much for such an informative and beautiful postcard and stamp! We hope you do get to come to the USA and enjoy some time during that trip in our lovely Carolinas (North and or South Carolina USA). Be well.
0 Responses

Contact Us