It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

Pinups


I recently took the time to re-post the project on my Facebook page informing everyone why I was asking for the postcards from around the world. My request went a little like this: I was wondering if you would like to help us with a project I am doing with our daughter ... I have created memo boards that we placed in her room, I wonder if you could take a few minutes to please send us a post card from your home or a place u will visit. I am teaching her through postcards about places around the world, so far we have gotten post cards from FL, GA, and Dublin. Whenever we get a post card I read about the place it is from by obtaining a book from the local children's library, and I point it out to her on the globe. Thank you and if not we understand but thank you for reading.
I lovingly named this project "Teachable Moments from Around the Globe".

Our daughter gets extra excited now when we collect the mail in the afternoons.
0 Responses

Contact Us