It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

The $2 Globe that started it all...


One day as I walked through the bargain isle of a Target store I found a globe. I decided to get it for my 3 year old daughter. It seemed like a great way to point out where her grandparents and other family members live in the United States. So we began doing so. Then I asked a friend of mine to send us a postcard from her home town and from her upcoming vacation. She agreed and soon we had 3 postcards 2 from Tybee Island, GA and 1 from Florida.

Upon receiving the postcards I pointed out on the mini globe where these locations are. I began using Google maps also to give our daughter a better idea of location in comparison to us these places are.

From this my ideas began to flow...
0 Responses

Contact Us