It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

The People's Republic of China

This is a wonderful postcard from a fellow postcrosser named Mr. Lu. He sent us a surprising package of Chinese goods. Enclosed in the envelope was a translucent sheet with Chinese symbols written by Mr. Lu. Also a postcard and a fancy envelope containing a coin from China.

The postcard reads: Dear friend, This is Lu from China. Have you ever been to China? ( No not yet) This way I send you a coin, and handwriting of me. Hope you'll enjoy! Best Wishes! Mr Lu.

About the postcard: Wulingyuan, located in Zhangjiajie in western Hunan Provance.The area is known for its beautiful mountains & rivers.In 1992,Wulingyuan was included on the World Heritage List by UNESCO.

(PS I do not know what the hand writing he wrote means but when I find out I will post here)
1 Response
  1. Oh very nice postcard and very interesting. There is no combination better than to others. This is so beautiful postcard.


Contact Us