It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

A field trip to Ariel Photography Services Inc. today!


I have recently discovered a way to buy postcards in bulk after making many new postcard swap friends online it was something I had to do. Thanks to a social networking site I have discovered how to go about expanding our reach far beyond our already wonderful friends and family who have been a wonderful help with this project so far. So one of the postcards I obtained from the local visitors center I just flipped it over and it turns out the distribution company is here in Charlotte, NC. So this morning I call the number provided to Ariel Photography Services Inc. and they were so wonderful and welcoming! I couldn't wait to go buy the postcards in bulk. After looking at their vast array of choices online I figure why not turn this into a field trip for our daughter to show her how the process works from our end. I asked the company if it was okay to bring my daughter along while I shopped and they were pleased as punch! This companies and they Charlotte, NC staff were outstanding! We were greeted with smiles and where given many choices of items and postcards to choose from. Thank you for being so kind, and providing such wonderful service to my daughter and I today Ariel Photography Services Inc. Staff in Charlotte, NC. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future. You have made this a lasting memory and a learning experience that was most refreshing.
0 Responses

Contact Us