It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

Greetings from the center of Europe

Our PMer Olga writes: Here comes a greeting from the center of Europe, from the hospitable country of Belarus, which few people even know about (even in Europe). I live in Minsk, the capitol city. The sights of which you can see on both the postcard and envelope. The envelope features a diamond-shaped building which was featured last year on the World's Top 15 Ugliest Buildings list. This building is our national library. Maybe one day it will be our famous landmark similar to the Eiffel tower in Paris. Parisians considered the now famous landmark an ugly monster at first and now they are proud of it.

Anyway, I hope my postcard accompanied with some comments will be a nice contribution to your exciting project (It sure is thanks so much!) I should note here that I have a wall in my room, where I put postcards from all over the world too! I began to buy them myself when I visited some foreign countries and then my friends started sending me theirs as well. I am glad someone shares my ideas. Good Luck with your project! Warm Reguards, Olga.
0 Responses

Contact Us