It's Raining Postcards!

It's Raining Postcards!

Eureka!

Greetings from Arkansas! Tracy from postcrossing writes: I thought it was so funny when your address came up... I'm actually moving to North Carolina (NC) next week, Ashville! (Congratulations we hope you enjoy it be sure to visit the famous Biltmore Estates!) Anyway , the town I live in now is a small victorian town built into the hillsides in the Ozark Mountains. A fact about Eureka Sprinks, Arkansas... this town has been featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not more than any other US (United States) town! Peace, Tracy


Wow Tracy we have many things in common for one thing the fun fact about Myrtle beach, NC I always tell everyone I send a South Carolina postcard to is that they are home to a Ripley's Believe It or Not museum! Also we live so close I am sure one day we will meet. We haven't yet been to Asheville, NC which is a few hours away but my mother has been begging to see the Biltmore Estates a well known Vanderbilt Home http://www.biltmore.com/visit. George Vanderbilt’s 8,000-acre estate. Mr. Vanderbilt created Biltmore as an escape from everyday life. Now, his descendants invite you to enjoy his legacy of hospitality. Thanks again Tracy.
0 Responses

Contact Us